Friday, January 20, 2012

Cow Hide Rugs 1/6 Scale

Well I have to say a big thank you for all of the Doll Communities Support!!
After the pictures I posted Yesterday showing my cow hide rug I received a crazy amount of email's asking if I sell these.

 Yes Sure I do, well that's to say that I made a whole lot last night.lol
Black & White Cow hide is shown without here without the felt backing.
Black and White Cow Hide Rug
Size Approx 15"L X 13" W
Available in Limited Quantities at 2 price ranges
1. Pricing $12.99 each
(does not include any felt backing)
2. Pricing $19.99 each
(Includes felt back on Rug)

Brown & White Cow hide Rug is shown here with the felt backing.
 Light Brown Cow Hide Rug
Size Approx 15"L X 13" W
Available in Limited Quantities at 2 price ranges
1. Pricing $12.99 each
(does not include any felt backing)
2. Pricing $19.99 each
(Includes felt back on Rug)
Felt backing Can be seen in the picture below.
The felt backing is more expensive to do and more time consuming. It is attached with a fabric fuze and then I cut the ends slightly larger than the felt so you don't see the felt when it's turned over. This gives the rug a very nice true to life weight and does not bunch on you in your displays.

Shipping Pricing

Felt Backed Will come in a cardboard Mailer
Canada $5.00
United States $6.00
Overseas $10.00

I'm still working out the pricing for the non felt back, will find out more today.

contact me at citronlime@hotmail.com to order your rug today.

Thanks for all your support.
Jennifer

5 comments:

Maria said...

Very well done, i love them.
Hugs
Maria

Brini said...

All the rugs are great! You did a wonderful job.

reallifeminis said...

Glad your rugs are working out. They look very nice. I know I am loving the one I made a few weeks back.

Jason davis said...

Thanks for posting your insights and experiences.
Anybody looking for Traditional Rugs in osborne park, Australia.

cicileydi said...

http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/03/barbie-giydirme.html

http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/01/barbie-gelinlik-ordum.html

Bende barbie bebek örüyorum çok isterim benim siteme gel ziyaret et